What better way to start the new year than with a new blog post. 2013 was a great year with some great times but I like to think of it more as a growing year for myself. I didn’t experience any major life changing events however the year as a whole changed me and made me better prepared to conquer 2014. With that said here are some of my resolutions for the upcoming year:
1. Find a home church and attend weekly.
2.Start focusing more on inner beauty and confidence and less on outward appearance
3. Join a book club.
4. Take my health more seriously and make it a priority, not an option.
5. Cook dinner once a week
6. Be a hostess (instead of a guest) more often.
7. Take adventures by myself once in a while. So this one needs some explaining… Before I met Andrew I was fearless in the sense that I could and would go anywhere by myself. Shopping, concerts, festivals.. you name it, i did it. Ive become so accustomed to having someone to go everywhere with that Ive developed anxiety about attending anything by myself. I think its an almost unhealthy co-dependency so id like to take some more solo trips just to maintain my sense of adventure and independence.
8. Develop and STICK TO a budget. (Its about time, I suppose. )
9. Make a new friend.
10. Travel to a new city.
So what are your new years resolutions? And remember, resolutions aren’t about changing who you are but embracing and enhancing your life so good luck to you all in accomplishing your goals and making your dreams become realities.